Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon are probably two of the biggest actresses in Hollywood - and in accordance with the Once Recently, Heather MacDonald, they are also the two lowest operating costs."It was fine with Jen Aniston on the show. It is super sweet and has a really hot body, nice hair ... and she really, really friends with Chelsea [handler], so I think that's the main reason why it is did. "


 
Witherspoon, 35 - who played herself in season one of the semi-script E! series - will make its second appearance in recent years on after this winter."It's just as beautiful as always. I tried to get close to her, because we have children the same age, so I think that is going to develop," McDonald, 41, joked during a recent visit with us offices weekly in New York York. "I think we're going to do some park stuff."McDonald, Chelsea Lately staffer, adding that "we tried to get them out early because it's E!, and I do not think they were making money at all. I think the lunch Chelsea from Katz was the only thing they had received that day except getting to know, be with us on stage. "




0 comments