Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Urban Meyer

Posted by Anonymous | 7:47 AM | | 0 comments »

"Mayer I did not offer any kind of work and there is no deal in place. I plan to spend with family and Credits will not comment on it further."
Sources told High Fashion Sky  in Orlando that ESPN college football analyst Urban Meyer has agreed in principle to become a coach in Ohio and will be introduced in the coming days. According to sources at High Fashion Sky, Meyer agreed to a seven-year, $ 40 million.Contacted on Wednesday, ESPN, Meyer, who coached Florida to two national championships, denied that he was dealing with the State of Ohio."I have not been offered any work and there is no deal in place," Meyer said in a statement. "I plan to spend with family and Credits will not comment on it further."
 
Sources said Mickey Marotti, strength coach at Florida, Meyer, and join to become director of the Ohio State University football operations, and that Luke Fickell, currently the interim head coach at Ohio State, will stay on as assistant coach.On Saturday, ESPN.com reported through sources that the State of Ohio talked with Meyer about becoming a coach, and that there was great interest from both sides.On Monday, Meyer, who left Florida after the 2010 season - partly because of family and health - talking about the possibility of returning to coaching.
"The problems are still there," Meyer said Gainesville Sun "№ 1: My health is number 2: .. My family is number 3:. Will the football I've done some research I found a second that you can have a balance between your work. And your family, that there are coaches out there who are doing it."I'm in a good place right now mentally and physically. So if something happens in Ohio, I have to make a decision. But there was no interview. There has been no decision on the proposal."If there is to be decided on the Ohio, there will be many that come into it. But now, there is no decision to be made.
"I love football. This is what I am. I miss her."47-year-old Meier's home state of Ohio. He began his coaching career as a graduate assistant coach for the Buckeyes in 1986.Meyer won 104 games in 10 years with the Gators, Utah and Bowling Green.Ohio State has contributed Fickell nearly six months ago, when Jim Tressel resignation background investigation memorable players trade for tattoos in violation of the NCAA.

0 comments